The Trinitarian Bible Society New Zealand Incorporated is the New Zealand branch of the Trinitarian Bible Society (TBS). The TBS was founded in 1831 for the circulation of Protestant or uncorrupted versions of the Word of God. Our aims:
- To publish and distribute the Holy Scriptures throughout the world in many languages.
- To promote Bible translations which are accurate and trustworthy, conforming to the Hebrew Masoretic Text of the Old Testament, and the Greek Textus Receptus of the New Testament, upon which texts the English Authorised Version is based.
- To be instrumental in bringing light and life, through the Gospel of Christ, to those who are lost in sin and in the darkness of false religion and unbelief.
- To uphold the doctrines of reformed Christianity, bearing witness to the equal and eternal deity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, One God in three Persons.
- To uphold the Bible as the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
- For the Glory of God and the Increase of His Kingdom through the circulation of Protestant or uncorrupted versions of the Word of God.
We would encourage your prayers, that we will be helped to continue in the work of providing the Word of God among all nations.
The New Zealand branch of the TBS is a registered charity. This charity was formed in 1989. Our charity registration number is CC10651.
Currently serving board members:
Berend de Boer, chairman, acting treasurer (Tāmaki Makaurau)
Arie Verheij, vice-chairman (Carterton)
Paul de Bruin, secretary (Tāmaki Makaurau)
Justus Verheij (Tāmaki Makaurau)
John Geuze (Carterton)
Dominic Fanfulla (Tauranga)